Eyes are the window to see the beauty of the world and taking proper care of your eyes make sure that the world remains beautiful. With the changing lifestyle Eye problems are quite common and can affect people of all age groups. Certain factors increase the risk of eye problems.
There are small eye-related problems which are common in nature and faced by people in daily life and one of them is Dry Eyes. It occurs when tear glands can’t make enough tears. Tears are important for lubrication of outer surface of the eye.
SYMPTOMS OF DRY EYES:
• Irritation in the eye
• Foreign body sensation
• Occasional blurred vision
• Difficulty in opening the eye, especially in the morning
Straining your eyes watching Television for long duration or Working on computer continuously can cause dryness in eyes.
COMMON EYE PROBLEMS
• Presbyopia is common after 40 years of age
• It causes loss of the ability to see close objects or small print clearly
• It is often corrected with reading glasses
PRECAUTIONS FOR DRY EYES:
• Blink your eyes often while watching television or working on computer
• It may help tear film to spread and give relief in the symptoms
• Put Lubricants as prescribed
After the age of 40, it is a must to go for routine eye check up. Proper eye care and regular eye check up is essential to prevent common eye problems.