Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel on Sunday presided over the cabinet meeting at his residence office. The important decisions taken in the meeting are as follows:-
1. Decided to implement the old pension scheme in place of the new contributory pension scheme for government employees appointed from November 1, 2004 has been approved. Proposal for deduction of minimum 12 percent of the basic salary as per the General Provident Fund rule has been approved and the deduction of 10 percent monthly contribution from the salary for the new contributory pension scheme has been abolished with effect from April 1, 2022.
2. In order to solve the problems faced by the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in obtaining the caste certificate due to ambiguities in spelling the name of the caste, Cabinet has decided to recognize the scheduled caste in English and mention the name of the scheduled caste in the caste certificates in English.
3. Taking a major decision in the interest of youngsters of the state, Cabinet has approved the decision to waive off the examination fee for the exams organized by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, and Special Junior Employee Selection Board.
4. Cabinet has decided to extend till March 31, 2023 the effective period of the 2 percent exemption in the registry fee for residential houses and flats with market value of up to Rs 75 lakh under real estate projects approved by the Chhattisgarh Government.
5. The amount of annual financial aid provided to the head of the beneficiary family, under the Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhoomiheen Krishi Nyay Yojana, has been increased from Rs.6 thousand to Rs.7 thousand and the tribal priests including Baiga, Gunia, Pujari, who play an important role in tribal life and culture, will also be benefited under the scheme, as per the decision taken by the Cabinet today.
6. Cabinet has decided to launch Chhattisgarh State Guarantee Redemption Fund Scheme-2022.
7. Cabinet has approved the proposal to withdraw 32 cases, as recommended by the sub-committee of the Cabinet constituted examine the cases purely related to political movements and withdraw them from the court in public interest.
8. Cabinet has decided to appoint Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Development Authority as the construction agency for the establishment of Chhattisgarh Amar Jawan Jyoti Memorial.
9. The proposal for amendment in Chhattisgarh Civil Services (Conduct) Rules 1965 was approved.
10. Cabinet has given consent to relax the one-year validity period of the selection list issued by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department for appointment on 125 posts of Assistant Cartographer.
11. The draft of Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (Amendment) Bill-2022 was approved.
12. The proposal for amendment in the Chhattisgarh Government Store Purchase Rules-2002 (as amended 2022) was approved.
13. Proposal for amendment in the concession provided for establishment of Forest industries under State Industrial Policy 2019-24 as well as in the allotment rules under clause 3.11 of Chhattisgarh Industrial Land and Building Management Rules 2015 (as amended-2022) for rental of sheds/flatted factories (sheds of multi-storey buildings) was approved.
14. Cabinet has ecided to extend the validity period of the examination result by one year to fill the vacant post of Steno typist under the Directorate of AYUSH.
15. For promotion from Grade IV employees to the post of Assistant Grade-III under the Commercial Tax Department, Cabinet has decided to increase the quota of promotion from 25% to 50%.
16. Chhattisgarh Employment Mission has been formed and Rajiv Mitan Club scheme has been implemented to create new employment opportunities for youth in the state. Chhattisgarh Cess (Amendment) Ordinance-2022 proposed to levy a cess at the rate of 12 percent on the amount of stamp duty on all types of sales, donations, mortgages or leases made for the for financing and implementation of these schemes for a period of more than thirty years was approved.
17. Regarding the exemption from registration fee on residential houses and flats, Cabinet gave post facto approval to the notification regarding rationalization of market value (guide line) and registration fee.
18. Cabinet has decided to create one additional post of Chief Engineer in Public Works Department.
19. The draft of Chhattisgarh State Water Resource Development Policy-2022 was approved.
20. Cabinet approved the proposal to appoint Diploma/Degree holders in the Water Resources Department on the vacant posts of Sub Engineers (Civil/V./S) in the Department.
21. Decision was taken to provide hotel bar license at concessional rate to the units operated by Chhattisgarh Tourism Board.
22. In order to provide employment opportunities to the local people and for the convenience of tourists, Cabinet has decided to lease 26 units under Chhattisgarh Tourism Board.
23. Cabinet has approved the proposal to delegate State Government’s powers to approve the transfer of immovable properties to the Collector of the district concerned, as per the provision of section 426B of Chhattisgarh Municipal Corporation Act 1956.
24. Cabinet has also approved the proposal to delegate State Government’s right of transfer acceptance of immovable properties of Municipality and Nagar Panchayat to the Collector of the district concerned, as per the provision of section 345 of Chhattisgarh Municipality Act 1961.
25. Cabinet further approved the proposal to delegate the powers to sell the land owned by the Municipal Corporation Raipur in the form of free-hold land located in village Dumtarai to Collector Raipur.
26. Residential or commercial buildings, flats, plots, premises and shops allotted on the lease hold of the own possession or ownership of the urban bodies shall be subject to the conditions of free-hold by the concerned urban body after duly obtaining the land ownership from the Revenue Department. The conversion has been approved.
27. Cabinet has approved the draft of Chhattisgarh Primitive Tribes Protection (Interest in Trees) Amendment Bill-2022, to simplify the process of felling trees in the own land of the tribals.
28. The draft of Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code (Amendment) Bill-2022 was approved.
29. With an aim of promoting the use of cow urine and other organic materials on a large scale, besides promoting the use of vermicompost instead of chemical fertilizers and pesticides for the rejuvenation of the soil’s fertility, Cabinet has decided to commence ‘Maati Pujan Mahaabhiyan’ this year on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya this year, from May 3, 2022.
30. As per the announcement of Chief Minister, Transport Minister was authorized for introducing city buses in Durg-Bhilai industrial area and for publication of new routes.
31. Cabinet has decided to procure sugar in cooperative sugar factories for distribution of essential sugar from April 2022 to March 2023 under Public Distribution System.
32. Cabinet has decided to distribute additional food grains and monthly entitlement rice free of cost from April 2022 to September 2022 on the ration cards issued under Chhattisgarh Food Nutrition Security Act, equivalent to Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana.
33. The proposal for amendment in Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board Transfer Scheme Rules-2010 was approved.
34. Redevelopment action plan was approved for systematic development and utilization of dilapidated government premises built on government land under various departments corporation, board, company, board in Chhattisgarh state.